Hey, there, football fans! 🏈🏈🏈 If you're looking for a winning cocktail to rep your team or football, look no further than this California Love drink. It's easy to make, delicious to drink, and packed with flavor that'll leave your taste buds cheering.
Here's what you'll need to whip up this winning cocktail:
- 1.5 oz Mezcal Amaras
- 0.5 oz Grand Marnier
- 0.25 oz yellow Chartreuse
- 0.75 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz blue curaçao
- Topo Chico
Now, let's get mixing:
- Grab your cocktail shaker and add in all of the ingredients except for the blue curaçao and Topo Chico.
- Give it a good shake to mix everything up.
- Pour the mixture into a glass over the blue curaçao.
- Top it off with Topo Chico.
- Add your favorite garnish and imPASTA straw, and voila! You've got yourself a California Love cocktail.
This drink is perfect for sipping while cheering on your favorite team or celebrating a victory. The Mezcal Amaras bring in some smoky flavors, while the blue curaçao adds a fruity punch. And let's not forget the Topo Chico, which gives it that refreshing fizz that we all love.
Cheers to your team, and cheers to this winning cocktail!