Celebrate the Lunar New Year with a refreshing and unique cocktail made with Vietnamese ingredients! This Chanh Muối Tom Collins recipe incorporates salt-pickled lemons for a savory twist on the classic Tom Collins cocktail.
- ¼ of a chanh muối (cut salted lemon lengthwise into 4 wedges, remove all seeds and use 1 of the wedges)
- 0.75 oz simple syrup
- 1 oz fresh Lemon juice
- 2 oz Gin
1. Add all ingredients to a shaker
2. Whip shake: add 1 ice cube and shake until the ice has completely melted.
3. Pour into Collins glass and add ice.
4. Top with 2 oz of seltzer.
5. Garnish with a mint bouquet and imPASTA straw
And there you have it! A delicious Chanh Muối Tom Collins that's perfect for celebrating the Lunar New Year. The combination of sweet, salty, sour, and bitter flavors will surely delight your taste buds.