This cocktail recipe is a perfect way to celebrate a long-lasting friendship or any special occasion. The mezcal heavy drink is a great way to toast to love and friendship, and it's easy to make!
- 1.5 oz mezcal
- 1/2 oz tequila
- 1/2 oz blood orange liqueur
- 1/2 oz Boozy Botanicals Lavender Earl Grey syrup
- 1 oz fresh blood orange juice
- 1/4 oz fresh lime juice
- 5 blackberries
- In a shaker, muddle the syrup with the blackberries.
- Add the mezcal, tequila, blood orange liqueur, fresh blood orange juice, fresh lime juice, and Boozy Botanicals Lavender Earl Grey syrup.
- Shake with ice to chill.
- Double-strain the mixture into a glass.
- Garnish with a slice of blood orange, blackberries, and imPASTA straw.
Next time you raise a glass to celebrate a special occasion or just to catch up with friends, consider making this cocktail recipe to add an extra touch of love and thoughtfulness to the moment. Cheers to friendship!