Looking for a refreshing and fizzy drink to help you unwind after a long day or week? Try Fizzical Therapy! a delicious cocktail that combines the fruity sweetness of apple brandy with the smoky notes of reposado tequila for a unique flavor profile.
To make this delicious drink, you'll need the following ingredients:
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- 0.50 oz simple syrup
- 0.75 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz fresh pineapple juice
- 0.75 oz apple brandy
- 0.75 oz reposado tequila
- 2-3 oz seltzer
- Mint bouquet for garnish
- Eco-friendly straw
- Add the bitters, simple syrup, lemon juice, pineapple juice, apple brandy, and reposado tequila to a shaker.
- Add ice and shake the mixture for about 5 seconds.
- Double-strain the mixture into a Collins glass over ice.
- Top the drink with 2-3 ounces of seltzer and gently stir.
- Garnish with a mint bouquet and @impasta.straw.
This cocktail is perfect for sipping on during a hot LA heatwave or whenever you need a little relaxation. So go ahead and try it out, and let the fruity, fizzy flavors help you unwind and de-stress. Cheers to a fabulous Fizz Friday!