If you're a fan of Marvel's "Moon Knight" series, you'll love this cocktail inspired by the show's protagonist. This drink packs a punch with a combination of gin, tequila, pineapple juice, lemon juice, orgeat, rhubarb bitters, sassafras, and sorghum bitters; all topped off with a bit of edible silver glitter.
Here's what you'll need to make this tasty cocktail:
- 1oz London dry gin @elephantgin
- 1oz tequila @deleontequila
- .75oz Pineapple juice @dolesunshine
- .5oz freshly pressed lemon juice
- .5oz orgeat @giffard_liqueurs_syrups
- 3 dashes rhubarb bitters @feebrothersbitters
- 100ml sassafras & sorghum bitters @woodfordreserve
- Crescent fruit leather for garnish
- Combine the London dry gin, tequila, pineapple juice, freshly pressed lemon juice, orgeat, and rhubarb bitters in a shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake until well chilled.
- Strain the mixture into a glass.
- Add a splash of sassafras and sorghum bitters to the glass.
- Sprinkle some edible silver glitter on top of the drink.
- Garnish the drink with crescent fruit leather.
So, whether you're a die-hard Marvel fan or just looking for a new cocktail recipe, this Moon Knight-inspired drink is a must-try. Channel your inner vigilante and sip on this delicious concoction while watching your favorite Marvel movies or TV shows. With its unique blend of flavors and eye-catching glitter, this drink will surely be a hit with Marvel fans and cocktail lovers. Excelsior!