Venture into the vibrant and spicy side of mixology with the Neon Zoris cocktail. This is for those who ponder over the perfect blend of sweet, spice, and everything nice. With a color as bold as its flavor, this Midori-based cocktail is a testament to how a little nighttime contemplation and a love for tequila can lead to something extraordinary. To make this cocktail, you will need the following:
- ½ oz aged dark overproof rum (@zayarum)
- ½ oz white rum
- 1 oz tequila blanco (@califinotequila)
- 1 oz Thai chili-infused Midori*
- 1 oz pineapple juice
- ½ oz yuzu juice
- ½ oz lime juice
- ½ oz agave syrup (1:1 ratio of agave nectar and water)
- Start by infusing the Midori with Thai chili peppers. Cut the stems off four medium-to-large-sized Thai chili peppers and slice the peppers down the middle. Drop into ½ cup of Midori and keep in the fridge for 2 days. Strain the peppers, and it’s ready to use.
- In a shaker, combine all the ingredients with ice and shake well.
- Strain the cocktail into a glass with fresh pebble ice.
- Garnish with a Thai chili pepper, lime, pineapple fronds, and a pineapple slice.
- Serve and enjoy with an imPASTA straw.
Neon Zoris cocktail is a tropical, spicy, refreshing drink that will transport you to a beach paradise with just one sip. The combination of aged dark overproof rum, white rum, tequila blanco, and Thai chili-infused Midori gives this cocktail a unique flavor profile that will leave you wanting more. So grab a straw, take a sip, and let this cocktail's bold flavors whisk you away to your own personal beachside escape. Here's to the daring blend of life's spicy moments and the cool, refreshing waves of tropical bliss!