Looking for a fun and sustainable way to enjoy your favorite gin and tonic? Look no further than this Orange Blossom G&T recipe! With the addition of Mixicles frozen flavor cubes, you'll get a burst of delicious orange blossom-pomegranate flavor that perfectly complements the botanical notes of gin.
Here's what you'll need to make this refreshing cocktail:
- 2 Mixicles of Orange Blossom-Pomegranate flavor cubes
- 2 oz. Leopold Bros. Navy Strength Gin
- 6 oz. Regatta Craft Mixers Dry Citrus Tonic from @regattacraftmixers
- 1 imPASTA straw
- Flavor cubes from @mixicles
- Orange wheel from @thecocktailgarnish
To make the drink:
- Simply add 2 Mixicles and a few ice cubes to a highball glass.
- Pour in 2 ounces of gin and 6 ounces of tonic, then stir with your sustainable straw to combine.
- Garnish with a dehydrated orange wheel for a pop of color and flavor.
Not only is this cocktail delicious, but it's also eco-friendly. By using a biodegradable straw, you can enjoy your drink without contributing to plastic waste. Plus, the Impasta straw won't get soggy like paper straws, and it looks great in photos too!
So next time you're in the mood for a refreshing gin and tonic, try this Orange Blossom G&T recipe. Cheers!