Howdy, pardner! Are you in the mood for a cocktail that's as bold as a wild west outlaw? Then you gotta try the Spaghetti Western! This fiery drink is sure to transport you straight to the dusty plains of Texas with its blend of bourbon, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chili Liqueur, and fresh cherry tomatoes.
Here's what you'll need to rustle up your own Spaghetti Western:
- 1 ounce bourbon (We recommend Woodford Reserve for that extra oomph!)
- ¼ ounce Campari
- 2 ounces Ancho Reyes Ancho Chili Liqueur
- ½ ounce agave syrup
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- 5 cherry tomatoes plus one for garnish
- 3 ounces lager beer
Now, let's get mixin'!
- Muddle 5 cherry tomatoes in a cocktail shaker until they're nice and juicy.
- Add ice and all the remaining ingredients except the beer.
- Shake it up like you're ridin' a buckin' bronco until it's nice and cold.
- Double-strain the mix into an ice-filled Collins glass.
- Top it off with 3 ounces of lager beer.
- Garnish with imPASTA straw and a cherry tomato wrapped in a lemon peel on a cocktail skewer to give it that extra western flair.
And there you have it, folks! A spicy and tangy cocktail that's sure to liven up any saloon. Don't be a yellow-belly; give the Spaghetti Western a try, and let us know what you think! Yeehaw!