Looking for a refreshing and nature-inspired cocktail recipe? Try Tigers in a Field of Flowers, a low-ABV drink that combines the flavors of soju, red plum jam, milkis, banana liqueur, and seltzer. This recipe is perfect for those who want to enjoy a light drink without compromising flavor.
- 1.5 oz soju or sochu
- 1 tbsp red plum jam
- 1/2 cup Milkis (Korean carbonated milk drink)
- 1/4 oz banana liqueur
- 1 oz seltzer or club soda
- Chamomile flowers for garnish
- Add the soju, red plum jam, Milkis, and banana liqueur in a shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake well to combine all the ingredients.
- Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice.
- Top with seltzer or club soda.
- Garnish with a chamomile flower for a forest and nature vibe.
- Serve and sip using @impasta.straws!
If you want to make a stronger cocktail version, you can easily add your favorite gin or vodka to the mix.
This is a perfect drink for a warm spring or summer day. Enjoy the refreshing taste of this low-ABV cocktail while relaxing in your garden or surrounded by nature. Cheers!