Grapefruit Gin and Tonic cocktail combines the bright citrus notes of @dugananddame Tiki Tonic with the smooth, flavorful gin from @motherearthspirits. With a light touch of fresh mint and soda water, this cocktail is the perfect blend of sweet and tangy.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 oz gin (@motherearthspirits)
- 1 1/2 oz fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 1/2 oz @dugananddame Tiki Tonic
- 3-4 mint leaves
- Soda water
- Begin by lightly muddling the mint in the grapefruit juice. This will help release the flavors of the mint and infuse the juice with its refreshing taste.
- Next, add the tonic and gin to the mixture, followed by ice. Give everything a good stir to combine.
- Finally, top off the cocktail with a splash of soda water to add a bit of effervescence. Give it one last stir, and it’s ready to enjoy!
Whether you’re looking for a brunch cocktail or a happy hour pick-me-up, the Grapefruit Gin and Tonic is sure to hit the spot. Don’t forget to sip it through an eco-friendly straw from @impasta.straws – they’re hardy, long-lasting, and add a touch of elegance to any drink. So go ahead, take a sip, and let the flavors of this refreshing cocktail transport you to a tropical paradise. Cheers!