Brighten your day with the White Negroni & Tonic, a modern riff on the gin-soaked classic. This cocktail mixes the clear, robust flavors of gin with the subtle sweetness of Lillet rose and a hint of Luxardo bitterness, all topped with a lively splash of tonic. It's a spirited concoction that's as straightforward as it is sophisticated.
- 1.5 oz Beefeater gin
- 1 oz Lillet rose
- .75 oz Luxardo bitter bianco
- Top with tonic
- Kick things off with a glass packed with ice – the more, the merrier.
- Pour in the Beefeater gin, and let the juniper aromas rise.
- Follow up with the Lillet rose, adding a soft, inviting color.
- Luxardo bitter bianco comes next, balancing the sweetness with its sharp charm.
- Top off with tonic water, filling the glass with a cascade of bubbles.